What will I get if I hire you to design my cover?
Lots of brainstorming, extended Photoshop time tediously cutting and blending pictures together to make a really unique cover design, up to 4 images (a background, foreground and two characters) and 16 years of graphic design experience.
STANDARD package includes:
- phone consultation with email follow-ups
- up to 4 Stock images included**
- Unlimited revisions until the cover is finalized
- First PROOF arrives within 14 days
- Front cover, spine, back cover and front and back flaps
- A dust jacket cover, a paperback cover and an ebook cover.
- Social Media banners (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin) AND blog header OR website header
- 2 similar advertising banners* of different sizes and
- Three 3D cover mock-ups for marketing purposes; 1 eBook, 1 softcover, 1 hardback
*these banners have to be related to the book’s branding
**I try to use royalty-free and limit-free images. Stock images that need to be purchased from Shutterstock for example, are purchased using the standard license. An extended license (allowing for more than 250,000 ebook sales and printed books combined) may be necessary. Additional license charges are the responsibility of the author.